RE: WISH LIST

Here are a few things to add to the  "Wish List":

  1)  To be able to have more than 6 columns in the explorer.  Get rid
      of the last 2 columns ..... ticker and folder.  These are kinda
      worthless and I would rather see that area used for more columns
      for information I want to see.  Double the reporting up to 12
      possible columns and be able to reference all of them with the
      filter.

  2)  Be able to save the output from system tests and explorations into
      disk files with names we give the reports so we can recognize these
      reports by our naming conventions.  The naming structure could be
      imbedded in the options of the each system tester or exploration
      test.  Defaults could be the old Metastock structure for those who
      don't want to save printout this way, but allow us to name them as we
      see fit.  As part of this naming structure, automatically add to the
      end of the file name I chose, a convention whereby we get generations
      of report files ...... like:

               buy.report.001
               buy.report.002
               buy.report.003
                |     |    |
                +--+--+    |
                   |       +-----> Metastock adds the generation number
                   |                so it can be stored uniquely.
                   +-------------> This would be my naming convention
                                    I chose in the options of the test.

      Thru the System Test / Explorer Menu  "Delete"  key function, give
      us the ability to delete our reports individually or in mass for
      cleanup as necessary.

  3)  On the Explorer Status panel, as the exploration is running, present
      the name of the Exploration as it appears in the Explorer system so
      we know what is running at that time.  I may want to cancel out if
      I'm running the wrong one to save run time.

  4)  If I key in comments in the title of a custom built indicator, don't
      display those comments in the inner window title bars when this
      indicator is displayed.

  5)  Let us know what your plans are for expanding your data to be Y2K
      century compliant.  Also let us know when you plan to do this.
      Publish a document on your website with your stated direction and
      time tables.  If this is not done soon, our other vendors that rely
      on your data formats will not have enough time to make their changes
      to keep their software going too?  Maybe you should also send this
      update information out to all your clients on a regular basis, so we
      know your are at least working on this and will be compliant by the
      time it is needed?  Communications to your customers is key here!!!

  6)  Name the individual security data files something recognizable when
      viewed from file manager, for instance.  Tie these names to the
      security symbol name we give it.

  7)  Change the layout of your data to be more industry standard.  Maybe
      in a spreadsheet format so the data could be accessed (read only) by
      other tools and vendors.  Does it make sense to continue using this
      current proprietary format?

Thanks!!!  This was a great idea!!!
Keith