Promoters

I bought several books on trading *before* I started joined this e-mail
group, and Real Traders e-mail group. Since that time I have found out that
several promoters out there are writing books that are probably not worth
ones time to read, or the money. I mean those, Wade Cook type promoters. I
personally have nothing against them. I would be doing the same thing it I
could make money at it. For those of us who are fairly new to investing, it
would be good to know who these people are so we could avoid their
products. I just threw away a book by Jake Bernstein, which I understand is
part of this crowd.

My question:
I am reading a book now by William F. Eng. Forgetting about how good an
author he is, and if his systems work, I want to know if he is *sincere* or
a Wade Cook promoter? I don't mind reading anyones book on investing(no
matter how good or bad) as long as they are sincere in their investment
system beliefs, and not just out to yank us by the chain for a few dollars.
 Does anyone care to make a list of the Wade Cook promoter types? There are
so many books about investment, it would be nice to weed out a few to help
cut down on dead ends, and wasted time.

Thanks in Advance.
Zane Kori
Abilene, Texas