Re: Financial Success Course by Frank Thomas

Thanks to you folks who replied about the Financial Success Course.  Just
wanted to stir the pot a little bit.  I guess I've returned  90% of all
offers received, having checked them for suitability.  Over the years, I
have picked up some good pointers even programs that work.  One, called
"CATS' Crossover System", is an inexpensive black box  deal that works
very well--use it every day as a backup to rest of my programs.
Checking out new  mailorder deals  doesn't infuriate me near as much as
the "Big Boys" with their damned UPDATEs, UPDATES, UP YOUR ---, one after
another so fast I can't read and understand the supporting documents
before here comes another batch.  Each one is supposedly faster and
better and it's only $100 plus shipping and handling, etc. etc.. Yes, I
know there are exceptions.  Just received and installed  new OmniTrader
3.2 for FREE.  Had no trouble with the installation.  Have a friend,
though, who tried to install it on both 3.1 and 95, wound up screwing up
both so that neither one works now,  I only put mine on the 95-- may be
the key.  T.C.
On Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:25:40 -0800 Neal Hughes <neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

>>At 04:52 PM 2/19/98 -0600, tvk2@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>>>Received his pamphlet in mail to-day.  New to me.  He asks $300
>moneyback
>>>90 day guarantee.  Primarily for commodities.  Worth a looksee?
>T.C.
>>>P.S. It's in plain English, not a bunch of gibbersch like some
>others
>>>we've seen.
>>>

>You don't have much to lose, since there is a 90-day money-back
>guarantee,
>pay by credit-card and keep a copy of the guarantee.
>
>I'll tell you though, there is no easy-money solution... There is
>always
>risk involved, and many systems will not match your personality.
>
>-Neal.

>Investors/Traders, win software/data/news at the
>PureStocks Market Competition
>http://www.purebytes.com/cgi-bin/pb/purewin.cgi

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]