Option Volatility

When I use the built in indicator, Option Volatility, in a indicator
window it seems to work OK.  However, when using the option volatility
function in the explorer, VolO(), I seem to get some very different
results.  I would like to use the Option Volatility indicator like the
one in the built-in indicators in the explorer.  Does anyone know how
to do this?  What is the VolO() actually doing in the explorer?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Steven