[Fwd: Suretrade]

--- Begin Message ---
To: fasttrack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Suretrade
From: Richard Wells <richwells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 00:20:39 -0800

Has anyone had as much trouble as I hav in trying to open an account at
Suretrade?  I liked the idea of the $7.95 commission, but WOW, it has
been a disaster.  Only after you have opened an account, will they tell
you their phone number, however they warn that it is easier to contact
them by email.  I guess that's true, since I was waiting, on hold, for
nearly an hour and finally just hung up. There is no 800 number.  So I
emailed them.  My email message was answered 6 days later and my
questions/issues were still not resolved.  Meanwhile they have my
money...

--- End Message ---