Order flow question

I copied the post below from RealTraders group. Is this true. I have an
account with SureTrade that I have never used. I also have one with
FarSight. FarSight charges $20 per trade and SureTrade charges only $8.00.
I had been thinking of switching brokers. Can anyone confirm the truth or
falseness of the statement below?

RealTrader's Post
*InternetTrading.Com charges $14 per trade, not zero per trade.  Maybe you
were
confused by the fact that they offer first trade free?  If a company does
offer free commissions, watch out.  They may be taking payment for order
flow,
which means that although you're not paying commissions, they're making
that
back and more because they direct your order to a market maker who will rip
you off for an extra 1/8th or 1/4 point, which will cost you a lot more
than
the $15 commission!  SureTrade, for example, uses payment for order flow.
Datek does not.*

Regards
Zane Kori

*