Re: Financial Success Course by Frank Thomas

Hell No! It really makes me laugh when I see these ads. Almost like those
bodybuilding
books. Even if the author was successful, there are a lot of unique things
that happened
that cannot be generalized for everyone who happens to buy the book. BTW, who
is this
guy. It's not like he's Jimmy Rogers, Warren Buffet, or George Soros. Hey,
look at these
guys. Do they write books and promise the world. No, they tell it like it is.

tvk2@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Received his pamphlet in mail to-day.  New to me.  He asks $300 moneyback
> 90 day guarantee.  Primarily for commodities.  Worth a looksee?   T.C.
> P.S. It's in plain English, not a bunch of gibbersch like some others
> we've seen.

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard204.vcf"