Re: Financial Success Course by Frank Thomas

If you had a goose that laid golden eggs,would you sell it?

If Thomas does indeed give a few goodies in his book, he's probably keeping
the best ones out.

If his bookis listed in "books in print" it may be in some library.  If it
isn't listed, then its privately published and it wont be in the bookstores

Lionel Issen