Re: Reuter Support

Download problem fixed itself.  Before trying to get hold of  Reuter's
support this morning, tried the download one more time.  The clue was the
number of transactions number--62 for the 31 commodities that I'm
tracking.  That's correct.  Over the weekend, it  kept coming up with
only 31 transact.  And, of course, the last file date on the bar chart
was Feb 12.  So, this morning, it finally shows  Feb 13.  Sure would have
been nice to be able to play with the charts over the weekend.  T.C.
On Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:06:58 -0500 John Manasco <manasco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>T.C.
>
>I use Reuters and had no problem with it Friday night. Could there be
>problem with your local connection?
>
>John Manasco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]