Dow Jones Index

I am wanting to maintain my own chart of the Dow Jones Index in
Metastock 6 and would be most appreciative if one of the list members
could send me a file(or zip file) with the date/open/high/low/close data
of the DJI for the past two years so I can then load it straight into a
new file created in the Downloader (my data provider doesn't provide
U.S. indices). I would then update it manually in the Downloader on a
daily basis. I guess Metastock format is best although I receive my
local share data in ASCII format and convert it.
Many thanks.....Ian Burgoyne, Melbourne.