A short pick

I usually don't have the opportunity or luxury to see such a perfect
chart in plenty of time. My new stock to focus on this week is MCD -
McDonalds Corporation. This stock has gone vertical and will reach long
time resistence. I am not all that concerned about the resistence. I
will watch it on a daily basis. The key is that it will pull back on
profit taking. Also the superposition stochastic is above 80, 87 to be
exact. I will watch it on Tuesday and see how it plays out on a day to
day basis.

The other thing is that the market is overdue for a good correction.

Harley