Philip Bell - London - to Metastock User Group

13/02/98
Hi, I am a new Metastock 6.5 user with a querry on writing formula into
System Tester. I am trying to write a formula for System Tester to generate
a Sell when a bar crosses a moving average but does not close below, on a
long trade, the Sell has to be calculated at the price the bar intersects
the Moving Average eg: I set a stop at the Moving  Average that triggers if
the stock trades below at any time during the day, even if it ends higher
at the close of days trade. Is this possible, if so I would appreciate
anyone who could give me pointers on writing this formula. Philip W Bell -
London U.K.