Re: Vidya Breakout System

The Moving Average, Variable type, is Chande's Vidya.  In the manual (v.
6.5 - page 461) Chande is credited and the TAS&C article in which it
appeared is quoted, but Equis fails to identify it by name.  This has
confused many of us.

Check out the Equis website.  They do have a list of indicators.

The TAS&C CD of back issues only goes up to volume 12, 1994.

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C., Canada
=====================================

Robert Acker wrote:

> Where can I find the Vidya indicator ? It doesn't seem to be in my 6.5
> program .
> Also does anyone have a recent Stocks & Commodities CD of back issues
> for sale ?
>
> Metastock : It would be nice to have individual indictors on your web site
> that can
>                     be downloaded quickly like Omega Research does ,but
> with  an
>                     explanation as to how to use then so there's no need for
> back issues
>                     of Stocks and Commodities .
>
> Harvey Pearce wrote:
>
> > With the recent attention to Vidya, some may be interested in a system
> > which was published in TAS&C October 1995, vol.13 p.418 "Identifying
> > Powerful Breakouts Early" by Tuschar Chande.

.... cut.