Re: metastock-digest Digest V98 #11

For Guy Ricci concerning Intraday trading with Metastock 6.5

Although I have not tried to import intraday data into 6.5 I have tried it
with previous versions and found that it does not work.

After many attempts I contacted tech support and they finally admitted that
in spite of the fact that the manual and software lead you to believe you
can do it (why else would they put a TIME field in the data structure)
Metastock DOES NOT SUPPORT intraday data.  "This will be covered in a
future release." As always.

Why they didn't just tell us that in the first place I do not know.

If I am wrong and Metastock now does handle intraday data someone please
let me know.

Mert.