Re: A few questions on data providers

Bruce,
Stay away from Dial Data. I currently use them (have for severial months
now) and don't like them because...
1)Lots of data errors which don't self correct on the next log in - you
have to find them, delete the data and reload.
2) Very slow downloads.
3) Small limits on how much data can be downloaded on each session. Hard
to build up a very deep and broad set of stock data.
4) Expensive - at least for data with such trouble.

I'm going to evaluate Quotes Plus, which I know many here like.
I've heard both good and bad about Reuters (they own Metastock now, and
with the new file formate which apparently is in 6.5, they may have some
advantage).
All the best,
Chris Hyde