Re: microsoft exchange...

Jim:
I have the same problem in Houst TX. Here we have 3 local area codes, 713, 409, 281. The way to fool the system is to put your own local area code in the area code called box, and then put the full 10 digits of the other local but different area code number in the number called box. For example: my local area code is 713, my data supplier's area code is 281. In the area code called I have 713, in the number being called I have 281 and the 7 other digits.
Lionel Issen
At 07:35 AM 2/4/98 -0500, Jim wrote: >>>> since the area code requirement occurred on 1/1...i cannot send a local fax,,,does anyone know how to fool the fax so that you can use an area code and not have a 1 show up for long distance....i live in atlanta and we now have 2 area codes 404 and 770..before 1/1/..you did not need to dial the area code you were in..now you must dial either one even if you call your neighbor next door...

<<