Re: (+ to -)

Jeff:
What you are looking for is a pattern recognition program. Metastock and
almost every other tech analysis program doesn't/cant do this.
You might be able to refine your exploration so that you get more hits and
fewer "wrong" hits.

I have alredy sent you an answer to the question of angle/slope of line.
Bear in mind that degrees of slope are meaningless on a stock chart.

Lionel Issen