Re: Where can I find data on....

Alot of providers have Net Asset Value for mutual funds and
interest rates for money market funds but what I am looking for
is net assets (total holdings) for money markets. I want to
try it as an indicator of money flow into or out of the market.

I would also like to find buy/sell volume for for the fidelity
select funds, I'll write them to see if they make it available.

At 10:57 PM 1/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>You can find historical NAV info for many number of EOD data providers.
>Dial Data, Quotes-Plus, Worden, etc.
>
>-Chris Hyde
>
>Matt Tway wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know where to get historical data on the
>> Net Assets of money market funds ?
>>
>> I current look at http://www.ibcdata.com/mfs/usawww.htm
>> each week to see how much money has moved in or out
>> of a few of the larger funds. I would like to find back
>> data for a few of these funds and somewhere that might have
>> daily data instead of weekly.
>>
>> Any ideas ??

* Matthew P. Tway * mailto:mtway@xxxxxxxxxxx * http://www.rscubed.com/~mtway *
*                         No unsolicited E-Mail
 *