Quotes - Plus

To   John Sellers, Ed Hancock, Richard Estes, James Wolf :
    thank you for your answer.

John wrote:
" ... often I need to correct their stock splits"
How do you discover sometimes a split isn't correct ?

Ed wrote:
I always get an answer from Gary, at:
   gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Richard wrote:
"They might get so big, Gary can't answer as much mail as he does."
My problem is following: I used 'gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'  but each time my
e-mail is returned as undelivered !!
As I am using Netscape for my e-mail too, I thaught certain settings in
my preferences could be wrong ?! Therefore I installed Eudora, but the
same story ..... undelivered e-mail....

Perhaps there is somebody who could ask quotes-plus to contact me?

Richard, John : the  800 number you gave me :   that isn't a toll free
number in Belgium.

Greetings from Belgium.