New Options Trader

I can see that there is a world of information about the stock market,
but I need to concentrate on commodities. Can anyone tell me if there is
anyone who would be willing to field some questions about the Metastock-
Commodities data collection and investment strategies? Are there any
usefull "experts" built into metastock 6.5 that you consider to be
usefull for working in commodities options/ futures? Is there a "club"
on the internet for Commodities traders? Where can I get options prices
and options price histories? Is it possible to trade options and futures
on the internet at this time? and if so where? I am not trying to day
trade, but I need to be able to be informed of the price activity that
would affect my business trading. Thanks in advance! ewhite@xxxxxxxxx