Re: Breaking into Futures Tip...

If anyone is interested in learning about futures in an informal way
(like this email list). Try www.realtraders.com. Go to the subscribe or
join icon. It is a free email list server. There are quite a few guys
who trade the S & P futures, currencies, as well as bonds. There are a
few former floor traders, etc. Just like any list, the clientele changes
from time to time. There are experienced futures traders who can answer
many questions.

Harley