RE: NYSE Unchanged data

Bill, others:

Here's a related question.  I noticed that the Downloader now includes
a listing for the "Short-term Trading (TRIN)" in the "New
Security/Look Up/Indicators" dialog.  The ticker is "X.NYSE-STI".
However, I'm not getting any data downloaded for this symbol from RTD.
 The Collection report says "Invalid Symbol".

What's the deal?  Thanks in advance,
Chip