Re[2]: DJI30 by "ichimoku"

Hi Ton,
> Just one question about the Ichimoku-top-band, the "price" resistance-line
> does not seem to keep up with the tops; in time the "price" has broken
> the top-band several times, whereas the bottom-band provides constant
> support. Should we regard them as moving averages(see them as the
> "to be expected" support/resistance levels(average)) or can/must we
> interpret them as the "ultimate targets"?
  I think this is normal.  When the trend is upward it is always attempting
  to reach a new high and is plotted above the zone of
  resistance and support lines which are formed by historical deals.

> As precedent: a 'support' broken-down Nikkei225.
> (note: cause of the abcense of data prior to 1985; the 12000 and lower
> levels were unable to be researched thoroughly. If the 12000 was tested,
> by the price for a minimum continues period of at least 12 months, then it
> will be 'tomorrows' target, if not ok-passed, 9000 should provide support,
> beiing former major-resistance-level in the early 80's, before
> the bubble boom).
   Thank you for the diagram. Splendid! Is this done automatically by a
   software?  Nikkei225 has a miserable shape recent years, and cannot
   find a secure support line yet.  "Topix"(another Japanese index) is
   even worth. It shows a pattern of "black-hole" as somebody in ML
   described!
Are you accessing from the Netherlands?
If you don't mind, are you trading thru internet by a US broker? Because
the commission rate looks far more reasonable than in Tokyo and main
Japanese stocks are quoted in US market, I want try to do it but I am
still uncertain of the safety, reliability, etc.
Have you an idear about recommendale house  for quotes and/or agent as a
overseas resident?

Regards,
Jiro Kato (paruparo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)