E-Mail Charges

E-Mail usage is already  "paid-for" by advertisers  who provide the time
for the users. Any attempt by the FCC, government, etc., to attach
further charges to my telephone bill will be met with a resounding
"Shove-it!!!".  Why?   Well, when I get on the "net", join this chat
group  or that,  I'm usually searching for info.  About 95% of the time,
this is only a dream--doesn't happen--just exercising the "delete"
button.   In other words, "No Sale Was Made".  Nothing tangible to tax--
no benefit provided.  So,  if the govt insists on taxing for the use of
the trash can--sobeit--sayonara..   T.C.