More about Multi-Period Indicators...

Richard,

You wrote,

"The concept of comparing different time frames came off Noah's Ark on
crutches. I don't
think there is anything scared about a mon-fri week or a running 5 day. When
you find a method to  do that, test it."

My point in initiating the various threads here was that, in fact, trading
systems based on the comparison of multi-period indicators COULDN'T be
tested in Metastock even if they're as old as you suggest.  The two other
list members who have also looked into this now both appear to agree with
me.