HTML Files

Hi All

Until recently I was downloading data from a website by saving the HTML page
locally and then opening the file in Excel. As the data was in columns it was
quite easy to extract.

However, it now appears that the HTML page is constructed using a combination
of HTML and JAVA. With the actual data appearing within one unbroken line.
This line is then truncated when imported into Excel.

The only way I can extract the data, is to open it with a text editor and then
using a macro to place line feeds at what would be the end of each column.

Does anyone know of an easier way of doing this or is there a JAVA utility
available which would automatically present the data in columns?

Many thanks

Peter Acton