Re: MarketSpace

It doesn't matter how you select your stocks/securities, if the data is or
can be into a Metastock file, you can apply any available indicator.
"Technical Analysis From A to Z"  is a good but very concise book.  It
needs to be studied thoroughly.

Lionel

At 09:07 PM 1/10/98 +0100, A.J. Maas wrote:
>Hallo Jan,
>A popular method of using the Liniear Regression trendline is to construct
Raff Regression
>Channel lines. Developed by Gilbert Raff, the channel is
construc..................etc. etc.
>This info comes from (Equis's director) Steve Achelis-"Technical Analysis
from A-Z" book,
>wich I got from Dutch MetaStock-dealer/MS-Users Group:
>Ed van de Ende's Belleggings and Analyse Shop(EBAS)
>www.moneypicker.com
>(Holland tel.no. +31 (0) 578-661257.
>On the Pring-CDRom "Indicator Companion", Martin Pring explains
LinReg+Raff RegLines extensively.
>(also available at Ed vd Ende's EBAS)
>But see MS build-in Help and the MS manual as well. Others:
>Techn Analysis Magazine - TAM
>Triple.Assets@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>their magazine is TA's 'paradise'.
>For long-term trend-channals:
>Make sure when you use weekly data, to set the chart as "Semi-Log" , Price
to bars/line and
>use the bottom-lows and top-highs to 'manualy' draw your own
TREND-lines(support/resistance)