Metastock list of Quebec

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Good evening</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I use Metastock 6.0 but I'm french and don't
write well english, sorry....!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>So who could give me the address from the
Metastock list at Quebec ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>It is no Metastock list in France and the
Quebec's Canadians speak french :-)&nbsp; .....better for me !</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>best regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>victor moritz</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Jan 11 12:10:25 1998