Re: Symbol List

 First, thanks to Tony Petkelis and Chip Anderson, for their fantastic
help in creating an ASCII text file of symbols directly from the MSPRO
directories. (Good suggestion also from Equis Tech Support.) I needed
the text file for a great end-of-day program (NetQuote) for downloading
to MSPRO.

1) NetQuote is priced very competitively.
2) It does a fast and accurate download.
3) It does not require a gigantic database on your HD.  It is available
at 6 pm.

       Of course, there is always a catch. You have to create your own
QuoteList for all the symbols in all your MSPRO directories. Imagine
typing, say, 1,723 symbols into a text file--and not making any
mistakes. Not my idea of fun.
      But not to worry--when we have super hacks like Tony and Chip
around to figure these things out for us. Both solutions worked fine.
Chip's was, as he said, "very hacky", but what the heck, it works. And
Tony even provided sample files. This is the best Tech Support I have
ever seen.
                                                        CMA