Gann Fans and Lines

I just upgraded to 6.5 .I still can't make Gann Fans and lines draw
downward
trendlines.Am I doing something wrong ?I like to use downward Gann Fan
Lines
like they use them in Advanced Get program.

Suggestion to Metastock : I find your Line studies quite limited.I've
seen all kinds
of shapes and geometry applied successfully to market trading but your
program
doesn't allow much flexibility.Spirals ,Arcs,Ellipses,Murray Math,Curved
trendlines,Parabolas,etc.You can draw ellipes only on a X or Y axis not
at angles.