[amibroker] Re: Options Pricing and Probability.

  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 02:07:12 -0000
  • From: "rr879rr" <rr879rr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Options Pricing and Probability.

Howard,
  Enjoyed reading your book Quantitative Trading Systems; quite useful.

How do I calculate Historical Volatility? How far back would I have to look, if I am trading an expiry of 30 days?

Coding a Black-Scholes model in to Amibroker could give a good intuitive feel for how the Option price and the Greeks react to the underlying and time decay.

rr

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx