[amibroker] Re: Launching multiple ABs

  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 02:00:06 -0000
  • From: "gariki" <chetan.gariki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Launching multiple ABs

Tomasz/Herman: From the above emails looks like both of you are able to run "multiple" scans on a single AB instance (or i could be reading it wrong). How do you do it?

I am interested in running multiple afl files in automatic scan mode; i cant have multiple databases/AB instances since IQFeed client will only let me connect to one AB instance at a time.

Thanks
-gariki

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/