[amibroker] Re: Managing multiple systems - alerts

  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:03:32 -0000
  • From: "gariki" <chetan.gariki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Managing multiple systems - alerts

Edward,

When you say "run" you mean plot right? i currently plot each system in a separate chart window and plot Signals on each of those windows as they come along. The problem with running alerts however is that i need to pick any "One" AFL program to continuously scan for signals; so somehow i need a single representation of these multiple systems which is pretty confusing because (apart from some of them being in different time frames) of the possible name conflicts.

Or your "run" probably means you are routing the orders through AFL; in that case how easy is it to have a basic automated routing setup? i reckon i need to visit the automated trading board and learn more; but just trying to get a basic estimate of how much work is involved in getting that thing setup.

Thanks
-gariki

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/