[amibroker] Please, more help sought... Re: Newby question - coding help sought.

You would have to provide more information. Specifically, how did you initialize buyStop? What is the final code that you ended up with in AB for the IIf statements?

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx