[amibroker] HouseKeeping in Amibroker Indicator Areas [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Joe Landry included below]

Hello:

I've been inactive for a few months and getting started again.  I'm looking to do some housekeeping especially in my Charts, Layout, and Pane area and looking for some help/guidance.  The good news about Amibroker is that it is flexible, the bad news(for someone of my motivated abilities) is that IT IS FLEXIBLE and I never met a chart or method I didn't like.

I'm hoping someone would advise me on some good practices and specifically if you would comment on how I could start over with only the basic charts provided by the current Amibroker B5.29 and reintroduce only a few of the custom chart work for a leaner tool kit.

I'm thinking I could
A. Start with a new database - but that carries over all the old work that I've done in the Charts entry.
B. Move all my previous work in the charts area to an archive folder and delete it them - but thinking that AB has a process for registering and tracking all the chart entries (apply indicator)
C.  Delete my current Ambroker installation and start over or reinstall it - afraid of what I'd run in to since it's working well and layered with beta updates.

Probably more reading (don't say it Dingo - RTFM) on my part but I don't know where to start to get a better understanding the internals of creating and applying indicators in AB.

Maybe an article for Amibroker U?

Best regards
JOE

Attachment(s) from Joe Landry