[amibroker] Re: Batman question...

Here's the logic I'm using for trading on the beginning of the month:

m = Month();
newMonth = m != Ref( m, -1);
PositionScore = IIf(newMonth, PositionScore, scoreNoRotate);

Note that when using Batman, this caused a trade on 10/5/09 which is clearly wrong.  Is there some handling of this that I should be doing differently?

I do have "add artificial future bar" on - and it was part of the settings file I saved for use in Batman.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/