RE: [amibroker] cant get to set a simple boolean variable..

Chaitanya,

This is because AFL processes inTrade as an array. Within the loop, for each bar, inTrade is set to true or false.

When you access inTrade by itself outside the loop, you access the value of inTrade for the bar that AFL  is processing. Which will be zero (as set on the first line) unless your code has changed it during loop processing, for the current bar.

Best,