Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB vers. 5.29

Ara, one question if you don't mid - When you click on the Symbols tab, does your symbol tree come up with all tickers or do you have to click Refresh All to fill it? I have to click Refresh All, that seems like strange behavior to be "by design", just wondering if my installation might be corrupted or something...thanks!

Steve