From: raven4ns
Sent: October 03, 2009 1:05 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Chart suggestions for TJ

Hello Everyone,
 While I appreciate your suggestions for me to learn to program with AFL I am unable to do so. I suffer from Clinical Depression which affects my ability to focus on such things. It is especially frustrating for me because I have been a pilot/flying instructor, air-traffic controller as well as a stockbroker before having to retire early due to this affliction. Even so, I still believe there are many people out there who would benefit from such studies being included as well as TJ himself from a business point of view.
 When I see new features being added to AB for the benefit of others I am pleased even though I won't get any benefit from them. It never occurs to me to suggest they work around what ever difficulties they might have had before the new features were instituted. I was hoping that others could see the benefit of such things as auto trendlines/channels, pattern recognition plus other studies which have been suggested even though they might not gain any direct benefit from them. We all want AB to be even better than it is now and including different studies would, I believe, help. If nobody can see this other than me then perhaps I am wrong and will not bring this issue up again.

Regards,

Tim

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/