[amibroker] Re: Chart suggestions for TJ

These charting suggestions are not just about me but other people as well. The main criticism leveled at Amibroker that I have seen over the years was lack of studies such as the ones I have mentioned. Addressing this issue would help bring in new clients for TJ as well as help current clients such as myself who would like to see such studies. Since TJ had asked for these suggestions it must have been on his mind to look at offering additional studies to make AB even more popular for people who can't or don't want to program but simply want to trade. As far as not benefiting from such studies, many of us don't benefit from the latest upgrades that deal with programming tweaks.
 I have no wish to cause a "tempest in a tea pot" but merely asked TJ if or when he planned on instituting some of the suggestions he has received regarding charts.I know feedback from current clients is important to TJ and this is what I have given him. Hopefully, he will do something with it.

Regards,

Tim

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/