Re: [amibroker] Multiple Charts in AFT in one Pane?

Mark,

Here is an example with Price and RSI at the bottom of the pane ..Is this what you want to do ?

Anthony

Plot(C,"Price",colorBlack,styleCandle);

indicator="RSI";

R = RSI();

PH = 20; // Height of RSI in percent pane height

RSIHeight = 100/PH*100;

GraphXSpace = 5*PH;

Plot(70,"",colorBlack,styleLine|styleOwnScale,0,RSIHeight);

Plot(R,"",4,1|styleOwnScale,0,RSIHeight);

Plot(30,"",colorBlack,styleOwnScale|styleLine,0,RSIHeight);

Plot(100,"",colorLightGrey,styleArea|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,0,RSIHeight);