Re: [amibroker] Multiple Charts in AFT in one Pane?

Yes,

Compute everything in one pane, then save the plot array data in a static variable (You must have an up to date AB version).

In the next panes, just have a small AFL the plots whatever is in the named static variable that you want to display.

However, if you want them to all plot in one Pane, but in separate vertical zones, then you have to get a lot fancier in your plot statements and it would be a lot more difficult to do the scaling and Y scale legends.  I don't have a handy example for doing it this way.

BR,
Dennis