[amibroker] Automatic Analysis help

Dear Tomasz,

Thank you very much for immediately replying.

Yes, I have set Range: Last n quotations with n  = 1.

Just now I ran a scan, got 52 rows in my Results window, most of these are for Indian stocks which closed 6 hours back. As I said, it is using n = 1 last tick (whenever it was), whereas I want it to use last minute.

I look forward to receive solution from you.

Best regards,

Vinay

--

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****