Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 5:31 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Alertif help

Dear Tomasz,

I have posted this problem many times in recent days, but unfortunately could not get a solution, may I bother you  now with a request to help me solve it.

I use Amiquote to get intraday quotes every 1 minute and have written the following lines in my code:-

AlertIf( Buy, "EMAIL", "Buy alert on "+FullName() + ")" + " " + LastValue(Close), 1 );
AlertIf( Buy, "SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Ding.wav", "Audio alert", 1 );
AlertIf( Sell, "EMAIL", "Sell alert on "+FullName() + ")" + " " + LastValue(Close), 2 );
AlertIf( Sell, "SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Chord.wav", "Audio alert", 2 );

At present I receive email & audio alerts only for the symbol of the currently open chart, but I want to get alerts for all symbols for which my condition is met during this tick.

Request please tell me what is wrong in my code, and how to correct it.

Thank you,

vgakkhar

--

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****