Re: [amibroker] Footprint Intellectual Property

Julian, it appears they have just registered the name which would prevent you from using or referring to similar type name in your charts. However, they may have qualified for a patent as Lehman did for a concept as referenced in this article

However, it does not appear to state a patent number anywhere in its material.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT