[amibroker] Re: Footprint Intellectual Property

I'm no expert on this Julian, but it does seem utterly preposterous.
Given that all their work is based on the Market Profile work done by Steidlmayer for the CBOT many years ago, it's hard to see how the own a patent to this work...

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/