[amibroker] Re:Inverted (upside-down) chart display

Carl:

Actually, I like this idea - if I could just get a button or tab in Amibroker that did the work.  Physically inverting a monitor also switches left-to-right, and makes it hard to read the text (but you knew that, didn't you?).  Perhaps mounting an angled mirror above the monitors?  Still hard to read, but left/right would be preserved.

I like to invert (or switch charts) several times to double check what I'm seeing.  Inverted H&S?  About to break-out / break-down?  I have a problem (a "personal" problem, I suppose) seeing price about to break-out, but I see it clearly about to break-down.

I do back up away from the monitors, on occasion, to get a better perspective.  Sometimes, seeing the chart from across the room makes all the difference.

- Bill

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/