[amibroker] Re:Inverted (upside-down) chart display

cas:

OK, I tried that.  I understand what you are doing - but there are three issues.  First, the price axis is totally confused - all values are like "0.0083" for ZB (futures), when set to decimal, but blank when set to "1/32nd", for example. That's one reason I tried the negative of price - so the axis was readable.

Second, inverting (1/price) is probably a geometric distortion for any values that range over a large percentage of the price range.

Third, it's not necessary to override O, H, L and C.  Just use PlotOHLC().  Unless other formulas depend on O,H, L and C, I suppose...

Thanks for the suggestion.

- Bill

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/