[amibroker] Help needed in formula

Dear learned senior members,

I have a small problem, can someone please help me in solving it?

I have an Alertif condition in my formula. When I auto-update the quotes using Amibroker after every 1 minute, it alerts me when my condition is met. But instead of alerting me for all stocks for which this condition is met during this 1 minute, it alerts me only for the currently selected one stock. How to set it to alert if for all stocks where condition is met?

Another question. I don't know how to modify the following to get the 'symbol & full name' instead of full name at present, and how to also get the current price.

AlertIf(Buy , "EMAIL", "Buy alert on "+FullName(), 1 );

I mean the alert should read, for example, as 'Buy alert on BEL.NS (Bharat Electronics Limited) at 1423.57'

Yet another question. In Automatic Analysis when running an Explore for Perodicity 1 Minute, I get all Results for today's date, but I want to select only those having met my condition during the last 1 Minute only.

My sincere thanks for helping me.

Vinay Gakkhar