[amibroker] Account Window - why?

I don't see a huge advantage in entering trades into the account window.  Given amibroker is such a great program, I assume I'm missing something on the funtionality of this component.

1. Why would I want to use this feature as opposed to use another program more suited to tracking trades?

2. Can someone explain to me the value that this adds to your trading?

3. Can this data be accessed via AFL to produce an equity curve?

4. Can trades be imported into the account window via a CSV or similar?

5. And lastly, does anyone elese use this fetaure on a regular basis?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/